Empowering The Xhosa People

Educational Empowerment
- Creation Based Enrichment Program
- Literacy Enhancement

Economic Empowerment
- Small Business Training with Micro Lending
- Savings and Credit Associations

Spiritual Empowerment
- Youth Group and Youth Camp
- Leadership Development for Pastors and Lay Leaders

Click Here for our latest brochure and more details

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Friends at the Grocery Store

from Katherine
I ran into a friend I have not seen in some time at the grocery store today. She wanted to know all about my family so, of course, I told her of our plans to move to South Africa. Amazingly, as I was speaking she got goose bumps on her arms and NO we were not standing in the frozen food aisle!

Often when I run into someone I have not seen in a while and tell them about God's calling for our family, they look at me like we are nuts but not this friend. It really did not matter where we were going or what we would be doing. She was excited simply because we were being obedient to God's calling.

I had had a long week with many challenges and God knew I needed someone to confirm our calling. God obviously sent her with a message for me. Her enthusiasm lifted my spirits.

Thanks friend!

1 comment: